Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jon and Kate plus eight......

I had Stephen DVR this seasons opener of Jon and Kate plus eight.....As you already know Reality TV rules in my book so once again a great show I watched last season and will continue to follow. I still have to watch the season opener of Little People Big World, also DVRed. Love that show too. I must say noone has any right to complain about taking care of kids unless you are this women. Two six year olds and six two year olds.....OH MY! Well the kids now turned 3.....I love Kate she is so OCD & organized I LOVE her.....She can get overwhelmed when things are dirty and I can so relate to that. I enjoy how this couple operates. Like they say on the show, "we may llok like we on eachothers backs and being mean but this is how we get things done" ////Funny one time last year at the toy store she was just like I told you blah blah blah...I tought that was gonna lead to papers being filed by Jon but htat is fine with them it is just how their relationship gets by.........God Bless them b/c they just have a really really full plate......Watch.....You just might love them...I do!

6 comments:

PamelaAnne said...

haha i watched that show! i had no idea what it was, but that woman is entertaining to watch! she was trying to hire some help and NOONE was good enough for her. I am still trying to figure out how she spends $150 on food a week for 10 people?! i spend that on 2! and i shop market basket food and she does all organic. Ugh. what am i missing. Those people are amazing how they are raising thier kids too very organized and clean and healthy and good kids too

Anonymous said...

I also do not get how she spends that a week...yeah not here for 4 ........LOL

melissa said...

anyone else notice the gate around the tree in that picture??? too funny...good show steph, I hope my dvr dvr'ed it...dur

Dawn said...

Wow - 8 kids! I have not heard of that show, sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dawn ...and to have 6 kids all the same age...OH MY!
That is alot of work.....
Mel she was so funny in the episode, she was like there is no way they are touching the tree. Then when they put the gifts under it the gate got larger...lol She is so organized.....I LOVE IT! heehehehehehe Stephie

Drew said...

Amazing! I'm definitely going to check it out.