Sunday, October 28, 2007

Red Sox Fan....

They did it again.......YEAH BABY! Ok last night I needed to go to bed...Michael stayed up to watch but at a certain point he to needed to sleep also ...When he came in and I rolled over to ask the score was 6-5...YIKES....When I turned off the TV it was 6-0.....I got a little worried that they got 5 runs....Well NO NEED TO FREET! 10-5 BABY!......Today I am doing a b-day party at the workshop and was going to be a witch (dress up for hallown) but NOOOOO I decided to be a SOX FAN! Dressing in my SOX gear.....hat and really cute camp type shirt with a T under it worn open and I may even bring my Sox water bottle...lol Yeah need to stay hydrated at the bear barn...the fluff/stuffing really dries the air out...LOL ............
One more to go BABY! AND BAM we WIN THE WORLD CHAPMS>......Luv that dirty water, yeah Boston your my home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORLD CHAMPS! YEAH!

Drew said...

They are also primed for next year and a couple of years going forward.

Anonymous said...

we can hope....lol
Hey Jordans Furntr. a local place with like 4 locations in MA made a promise if you bought your furniture between certain dates and the Sox won the WS then your furntr. was FREE! Yup ......Millions of $'s of free furniture....I had a party today and th emom said she got $38,000 of furniture for her new house and now that they won her credit card bill is wiped clean....IMAGINE....But come on $38,000 of furntr. she lives in a nice town and I am sure it is a nice home and lots of cash spent on the furntr. lol what if they did not win......that would be a hugh payment ....glad that they won ....I hope we dont loose Lowell to the Yanks....Stephie

Drew said...

38k worth of furniture? I've never heard of that!!! What did they buy? Sadam;s solid gold potty??!!