Monday, October 08, 2007

I forgot to mention.....

WOW YIPPIE WAY 2 GO AWESOME JOB!
RED SOX! Yeah for the Sox......Just hope that Cleavland wins so we DON'T have to play the STINKY YANKS>>>>>> Yes I watched or I should say listened to the boys watch. I was interested b/c I am a Sox fan from afar......Ryan wore his Sox clothes this entire weekend. He loves SOX gear. I need to get pics of it and him or just the deck alone. You all know I am NOT good with that. To the Yanks...........please loose and to the Indians WIN WIN WIN ! Soxs are awesome atleast for now.....lol Don't break our hearts guys.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE PLAYING CLEAVLAND>>>>YEAH...I hear from the boys they are a good team so I just hope RED SOX PRIDE kicks in and gives the best vibes to the team...GO RED SOX!

Drew said...

Yep..the Yanks are history! Now it's Sox vs. Indians. Go SOX!