Thursday, October 18, 2007

~The Best Cheesecake in the World~


I LOVE cheesecake!
I have been to the Cheesecake Factory 3 times ever. Once with my husbands co-workers, it was girls night out and I was gracusly asked to go, how sweet, once with my close friend JoAnn to celebrate both of our birthdays, our gift to eachother and last, with Michael and the boys, for our aniversary dinner in April. Since this place is such an indulgence it is not like the 99 Family affordable place so it is saved for special occations. WELL! One just opened up a stones throw from the bear barn and I WANT TO GO! Heres the thing I was working last Tuesday and had the chance if I were not working ot go and eat a FREE meal there before it opened. My Asst. Mgr. Amy went with her lil cutie daughter and cousin and got $63.00 work of food for FREE! I jus tgot off the phone with my friend Sue who just came from there with her mom and sister. She DID NOT HAVE A PIECE OF CHEESECAKE! WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I said what is the use to go there if you are not getting some of the greatest CHEESECAKE EVA? First, miight I add one piece of there ever most mouth watering sweet creation has @ a days worth of calories.....Yes about 2400 to be exact...Yikes....So when JoAnn and I went and the girls from Michaels work we got a salad to share with an appitizer THEN the greatest piece of cc you will ever have. When I went with M and the boys the boys shared a piece and m and I did b/c we got meals.....IT WAS NOT CHEEP ......I sit and ponder about this ...I have been so good latley, being aware what goes in my body. Since school started I have had so much healthy foods and no bad things and want to "stay" good. My friend Jane said buy a piece divide it into fours then freeze em tak eem out every month...AHHH NO JANE not an option...LOL IF I AM GONNA GET A CCF dessert I AM GONNA EAT AND LOVE THE ENTIRE CONFECTION! END OF STORY! it is all or nothing with this ....and did you see just how much real whipped cream they give you on this thing? OHHHH drooooolllling just thinkin of it.....Amy the pregnant gal from work who go tthe free meal went back the day they opened and bought two more pieces for her and her husband to enjoy that night....OHHHH I can dream on cheesecake. lol Funny an entire cc is like $50........Sounds really expensive but if I got 4 pieces for m me and the boys it would cost us @$32.00 heres the thing who decides on the flavor...They have about 30 to pick from and we will NEVER agree on the same one....It was hard enough that lovely night in April when M and I could NOT make a choice that we would both want....I suggested we get our own and he said he could NEVER eat an entire piece himself...WELL I CAN! lol Have sweet CHEESECAKE HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM DREAMS>.......AHHH SO GOOD!

7 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

BTW.......I do not drink ...but would compare the passion I have for this to the passion an alcholic has to their booze...I KID YOU NOT>>>>It is like an addiction! AN ADDICT I TELL YEAH >>I AM A CHEESECAKE ADDICT! Hello I'm Stephanie and I'am addicted to cheesecake >>>>HI STEPHANIE..says the crowd at the CA meeting...lol cheesecakers annonomus.....

Anonymous said...

SO then JW from work goes without ME!

Drew said...

Nancy LOVES cheesecake with strawberry dripped on. Me..not so much but the Cheesecake Factory has great food!

Karen said...

That picture makes me drool!

PamelaAnne said...

luckily i dont like CK. that is alot of calories! i love the factory thou, but for the same reason as you havent been yet. maybe for scott's b-day. hmm

Dawn said...

I love cheesecake too! We have a CF now at the South Shore Plaza. I haven't been yet. I ususally go to Joe's and get the clam chowder in a bread bowl! Now, that's a treat!!

Stephie Says..... said...

Dawn you HAVE TO GO>>>>IT IS THE BEST>>>>LOL