Monday, June 04, 2007

The Reality Queen loves her shows....

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2007/?source=reprise+google+Upfront_Branded+CBS
Click on Kid Nation........
Please go to this link and look at the latest in R TV......I am a reality junkie, I don't hide it I am a reality lover. Just got through watching Little People/Big World, love that family they do however have a messy house that I want to clean every time I watch....lol They are just good people and do so much for the LP community. I love BB and can't wait to watch that again. Love Mtv shows that are reality. I was also looking at for a minute Hell Kitchen I had to walk away and come to the comp. b/c he makes me want to slap him, he is so so so very mean. He makes Simon look like a preschool teacher. SO the show I put for you to link onto sounds really interesting. I remember the show that kids were like survior on Sat morns....I forget the name but loved that. I want to see these kids last 40 days without any adult supervison, that will be interesting. The oldest is 15 and youngest 7 1/2. Looking forward to this and all my other R tv shows.....Long live the REALITY QUEEN!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Steph, as a reality fan myself, that looks really good! I'll definitely watch it but I do have some reservations about kids being away from their parents for 40 days.. the only show I ever saw about children running the town was Children of the Corn.. and that wasn't pretty (lol!)
But seriously, what will they be like when they get home? Little monsters who don't want to listen to their parents because they ruled a town?.. hmm could get interesting.. and that little boy who was so sad was making me cry already.. i think the show you mentioned about the kids being like survivor was called Endurance.. I liked it too. Have you ever seen the show that PBS put out called Frontier House? It was FABULOUS!! A must see from teh library if you can get it. they also did a 1940? HOuse about war times which was so good. I don't so much like the MTV reality ones because I can't stand how ignorant some of these people are but I like a lot of em! I must be the Reality Princess to your Queen.

melissa said...

It sounds like a recipe for disaster-kids w/ no parents for 40 days!
I liked Frontier House too....But I'm not a big R TV fan
Sorry Steph!

Drew said...

Nancy and I love Little People/Big World! We liked Frontier House too.

Drew said...

ps. we stopped watching CBS when they canceled Joan of Arcadia.

Karen said...

I love little people/big world too. I also got hung up on Sheer Genius (hosted by the lovely Jacqueline Smith).. No idea why I got sucked into that one...Needless to say, Bill is not a fan..

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

hope the show doesn't turn out like Lord of the Flies...yikes! i agree with auntie...40 days is a bit long to be away from home.

i like little people big world too, but i agree stephie, their house is sooooooo messy, its gross!

i watch baby story and bringing home baby now too...just for educational value. :)

oh and i like sheer genius...and i kind of liked "workout" because i used to be a personal trainer.

hell's kitchen is a favorite of kenny and mine, we like gordan!

Karen said...

I liked Workout too, until all the lesbian PDAs..... too much info! But I was so sad about Doug..

Anonymous said...

I may watch this one just to see what it's like,but I too can't imagine what these kids would be like when they got home to their REAL lives. I bet Gabbie would beg me to sign her up though. LOL

Paige

Anonymous said...

My sons were like we would not want to do it. ALso S said it looked like there were not enough older kids from the preview. Too many younge ones. lol Stephie

Dawn said...

I think the no supervision is totally bogus, there will be adults just off camera. Some of them are too young. You'll have to update us on it. It sounds kind of kooky.

Andy said...

That show Pirate Master on Thursday night at 8pm kicks tail - all the backstabbing of Survivor and none of the winner take all mentality!! Good show!

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

andy, i agree, piratemaster is really good! i thought it looked stupid but its turning out to be great...lots of backstabbing and greed....lol