Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cookin' the day away.....

This would look so nice on a sign if I had a restaurant. Opps I do...lol No really my kitchen set up so well and always a place of gather. I am cookin' the day away b/c it is crappy out today. I have a surprise 45th birthday to go to tonight for our pastor Fr. Mike. I also am cookin for some of next week to come home and just heat and eat. It is so easy to do that. I am bringing some yummy garlicky zucchini rolls ups, zucchini dip for bruchetta style bread and spinach calzone. The house smells great and my new apron from Linens and Things is on. I feel so official when I wear it. lol So happy eating to you all...and caio' bella.......

5 comments:

anonymous blogging woman..... said...

can i come over for dinner? i want some zucchini rolls!!

Karen said...

Open that restaurant and I'll be right in the line waiting to get in!!! Boy is your family lucky! Who taught you to cook?

Anonymous said...

I watched nana only sometimes, I really just picked it up on my own and liked to experiment even when Normie and I were little. After school when noone was home her and Alison another girl would com eover and I would make Stephies concocktions....I would put stuff together and we could not use the stove so it would have to be things we did not cook. Since moving out after HS at my first apmnt I would just try without cookbooks and impress my roommate and our friends from Cape Cod. I am glad I have the knack to "get it" when it comes to cooking....Wink Wink ....S

Anonymous said...

My husband & kids would love to be at your house! I'm allergic to garlic so it's taboo here. LOL

Paige

Dawn said...

Are you taking reservations? Party for 5 please.