Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WOW! I really am bad at this stuff.......

So ...
here is the new BLOG site....I was up so late last night that I really forgot all the password stuff ect....So here goes......A NEW SET-UP.........With a very helpful suggestion from JMW my bestest friends man ......a wonderful guy, my new Blog is Stephie says.......hehehehe I like that Jim.
On the other entry from last night I did have lots to say..........I really had fun thinking out loud, some may say I had diarrea of the keyboard. lol lol
As I was driving home from a busy day of bear building I had an idea for an entry, well I get here and poof brainlaps.....I had all the words and some funnies already to type and it is now lost in the space of the brain that stores it and then lets it out when you don't need or want it to come out. I am sure you have all had that happen at one time or another. So I will be back when the story leaks back to the part of my head that tells a funny story......See you all then...Have a great day ....Bear Huggin' and Lovin'

0 comments: