Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Walked in Boston

The esplanade on Sunday was full of families, people and pets...WOW that place was hoppin! It was a flurry of bikes, skates and sk8 boards and even some people putting their feet in at the base of the Charles. ICK! LOL It was great to see Stephen both days for a little bit. I so see him as a city livin guy! The raised in the burbs kid LOVES the city! Who is he? HAHAHHA I guess his mama will be the visitor of the city life but I got the younger one who loves the burbs and a place to live when we get old! LMAO! While walking last night Ryan proclaims that he will have us when we get old. I said I just hope that wife of yours is a good gal and on board with that HAHAHHA I would NEVER encroach on my children that way. I just feel honored that Ryan even states that. He is a sweetie...BUT...here is the BUT he claims that WE, Michael and I would have to be the care givers to his children..I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Sure buddy I'd be honored! : )

2 comments:

Norma said...

As long as he doesn't expect his godmother to be a caregiver to his kids.... ;-)

Stephie Says..... said...

Lol I'm sure he knows that Nomie ha ha I do will be that Nonnie lol lol n Michael a Nonno.... Nah that sounds like old peeps ha ha Paps and Mamie