Tuesday, December 13, 2011

GOD WINK!


Had this very old women, God Bless her soul today at the bear barn...we had some time together picking out a bear for her sick son. She was a dear women who told me all about what he is dealing with these days and hopes that the teddy from his dear old mother will make him smile. Well after I ring her up and she thanks me for all my help and being a "doll" she lifts up the box and makes the same giddy noise that Nana T does when she holds teddy bears....So my eyes well up and I smile huge but almost burst into a sob so I say good bye and walk away with "Miley" thinking I was laughing but I was about to loose it with a burst out full blown cry. SO I go to the back room and then laugh and think that was special....I proceed to go to "Miley" and tell her why my reaction was that! Thanks sweet old lady to make that memory come to the surface!

0 comments: