Saturday, January 15, 2011

Repost from last March.....insight on the now!





SO my oldest sons GF is FINNNAAAALLLY here for dinner. YAY! I cooked Italian, of course! She is very sweet and social. I could not stand if she were a shy one LOL Shy and I do not mix HAHHAHA She is outgoing and does modeling so she has not choice but to be outgoin'. They are watching a movie now and I dare not walk down to the basement LOL LOL .....OR DO I! hahaha Ryan is at his friends house so he can't be the spy! LOL JK......

So funny they have been together about a year now and I have a bit of feeling like I have a half daughter. Ashley and I text and talk somedays, we giggle about her BF lmao and his huge feet.....we had one indiscretion per say back in the spring and got over that worked through it b/c I DO NOT LIKE LYES ONE BIT!> Nipped that in the butt! Have gona to many places together, made memories and had some girl talk. I really like this girl tons and see the reason why S likes her. I know at this point he loves her. They are like two peas in a pod, they are tru goobers sometimes. She is so sweet when she "butters" me up by saying I don't look 40 and I'm cool...and I always look at her with that look and say YEAHHH BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER I HAVE THE MOM in me and I will get all up in your face MOM if I have to...LMAO! They have a joint ginue pig together named Pickles, Cuddles was the 1st one but passed a few days after they got him. They are so loving to this GP and it makes me laugh. I have come a long way to have Pic "sleep" over when it is Stephens turn to have him. She has him more often than not..I find that to be just FINE! So to go from yikes what to expect to now it being like second nature to have her apart of us is a good thing. Changes take place all the time. We just don't realize it until we look back on it!

0 comments: