Saturday, January 15, 2011

4/8/08 to present what is that 2 years 9 mnths?

I THINK~ that is the time frame for that of my weight loss journeys start date....went from 340lbs wayyyy down to 159lbs....lost 181lbs and still counting? Well lets say toning everyday. People say stop losin those #'s u r fine....I am toning and gain a lil muscles weight there too. I am told I don't even look the # I am. I would love to say I lost an even 200lbs b/c I am so a NUMBER person...but I will not push it just for the sake of NUMBERS> My doc and nutritionist tell me I am A+ right now, I like that! :)
SO to end this post with a "If I can do it anyone can" like you hear on all the ads ect for weight loss products ect. Well let me just say it is a LIFETIME/LIFESTYLE CHANGE all the time. NOT A DIET an everyday effort for exercise AND eating to the healthiest of ability! I LIVE A NEW LIFE> I love being a vegetarian but I am in no way promoting that you or other HAVE to embrace that way of life. Please do it in steps if your going to make the change and effort to be embrace a healthier, happier way of you! :D I will never turn away from advise if I know it and am happy to help in anyway with your questions. Like on the Biggest Loser...."PAY IT FORWARD"/////I may not have been able to be on th eshow but I feel my change and the chage that the show promotes goes hand in hand. Have a wonderful day! XOXOXO

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

had no idea steph. you are such an amazing person. the goodness in your heart, the kindness of your ways, and just you for who you are awes me. xxxooo...