Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Almost at the end of the month!

Come on lets count down the days to the end of this month. This LOOOONNNNGGG snowy, cold winter month! Then bring on the warmth...yeah wishful thinkin "Sunshine Stephie"///I do try to be the best I can be and have a positive outlook....try I do! I am puttin the much expended effort into seein things in a positive light. If I didnt then boy oh boy would this be a gray season. Really I have to say I so would be in a hot, tropical place living if my luv and boys would be there with me. Since they enjoy this place we call home(MASSACHUSETTS)the land of the cold and snow I stay, I luv them that much! :D Would I leave in a heartbeat if they were next to my feet on the travel to a warm place to stay and live...HELLLL YA~! but for now until then...it is here we live. Even the "cat" Bailey wants out. I could tell. He so wishes he lived in Hawaii...he told me in a dream LMAO! Have a great day all...Keep positive and thinkin it WILL BE SPRING SOMEDAY ......when who the heck knows!

0 comments: