Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sol Bean turned 3!


I am so happy this place opened so close to home.....luv them.
Ok so yesterday I not only had healthy food at Sol Bean but also at Rawberts. In my travels of a busy day I so happen to be in Beverly since Stephen has friends in that town b/c they also go to NSTHS. I was so happy that I picked him up and drove around the corner to Rawberts got a space right up front if not would hav eto look for change for the meter..hate that....then got a shot of...what? say it with me folks..WHEATGRASS! and a yummy juice cleans...2 lemons and apple and ginger juiced with distilled water...well I swear IT WORKED....cleaned me right the heck out...TMI! but it did what it said....So that was my AM meal, as for my midday..I had once again another shot of WG! and shared an acai drink with Julie..I don't even think I took 1/3 of it...was full and satified from the "cleans" and a half of all natural flax bar. yum yum...oh also Rawberts had samples of "raw oatmeal" cookies...well it was smashed dates agave nect., oats and ground walnuts with a cinnimon hue...oh it was yummy I may try to attempt to make. for dinner black beans and peppers and onions...a purly cleaning day..lol all that during my running around with a bright and early 4 mile walk before the day started...lots of other things thrown in there...I tell you the ENERGY is mindblowing sine I got up at 445am and went to bed after 11:15 and still up and walked at 5:45...LOVE THE STUFF I TELL U! AND KID U NOT! so thats where I get my energy Michelle B..lol lol

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I lived closer so I could join u! Keep going strong!

Crazy connection with you and Jean Machine eh? Seriously, so wacky!

Dawn said...

That is awesome! And I also wished I lived closer!!!! Maybe we can go to Rawberts in June?