Monday, May 11, 2009

My Godchilds Communion!





Veronica received First Holy Communion yesterday. She is a doll. So lovable when I see her. I am so glad she was happy to get her communion bunny from BABW! Also I would not be a true Italian Godmother if I did not get her a cross charm. lol It is the Italian thing a Godparent does..lol also the ginsotha style braclet and a Bibile that is in the cutest lil poket book with a bookmark. I love shopping for lil gals and love the entire concept of the GODPARENT thing. Luv you Miss V! xoxoxxo Love Auntie Stephie

2 comments:

Norma said...

Auntie Ginzotha... :) She took her bunny to school with her today (she knew enough to take the cross off & leave it @ home) and is very proud of her little Bible, too. So glad you could be here to share the day with her (and to save me from committing serious crimes).

Dawn said...

Looks like a wonderful day! Veronica looks lovely in her dress. She is lucky to have a wonderful Godmother :) Hope you had a nice day.