Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm in love!




with Know Fear AND this car! I just hope that one day MY BIG DADDY gets this for me. SOOOONNNNN! Love this hybrid. I love the Prius but the sleek look of this one has my heart. I am as in love with this as I am the 09/10 Stang. A stang would not be needed but I can still love it. I think a V8 gas waster is not good but I can still have the love for it from a far lol .....I love the insight. Michaels cousin who got us an awesome deal on the Nissian quad cab now works for the same owner but at HONDA and I am like cousin John John needs a call. lol Since Stephen will be getting his Mass LI around the first of September I think Mama needs a new car. My '02 Sonata should be his. Of course gas and insurance would be earned with his pay cks. He does make good mulah. I do think young first time drivers should not drive new cars since they are just getting used to driving. I see all the time in this town and the other two of the tri-towns (Masco parking lot student side has better cars than the teachers side) Not needed. Some of these teens are driving cars that are an easy 45 grand handed to them. NOT!(to each their owwn but I am not all for that crap) I felt that I so earned my car and paid Nana T every week for that cute lil blue fishbowl Plymth. Horizon and kept it well since it was not just handed to me, nothing ever was, I think I appreciate things ten fold b/c of this, still to this day and I so instill that to these boys and just like Raf boys they so keep their stuff in the best of care/shape. Stephen said he would take anything he has saved for but also my thinking is why buy someone elses headaches. Atleast for the past 7 years we have taken good care of the Sonata, have owned it out right for the past 5 years, M does not like car pymnts and feels when u buy a car why pay 3/4 more than what u paid in financ. charge. Buy it when u have as much cash possible, and know the history. It has a ten year warnty. and has treated us well thus so far...knock on wood, thank God ect. yeah when it came to get new tires and brakes I was pissed but I guess all cars need those things. I joked and said when u need stuff like that u just get a new car..lol as if...KF does not look at it like that. I guess reg. maintnce. is nessry.lol lol ......I really would love S to have the hoppty lol VOLVO wagon,.,,,,steel cage and very heavy duty. A really good car. I joke to KF and say his golf and hockey bag will fit so well in the Volvo wagon .....an 01 maybe. But back to the who knows how it was taken cared of. I so do not like used cars even a 2 year old car. I like to know I have it from the get go. Some would disagree with that but hey we all have our opinions. So back to the car that makes my heart skip a beat. ..........gotta have it....moonroof too please....lol someday sooner or later...lets hope sooner....Hey I'm not asking for a 40,000 car here. Atleast I a am down to earth gal. AND out to save gas and the enviornment! hell I'll take the '10 Prius if not this one.....either or!

5 comments:

ADH said...

that car is hideous, woman! :o) 09 mustang...mmmmmm :o) I got a nice Jetta he can buy...learn to drive a stick...and it has a big trunk for those golf/hockey bags...and a moonroof ;o)

Stephie Says..... said...

it's a beauty...lol He said he would consider the Hybrid Altima...I am like I am driving it..lol and no I am anti German..lol JK JK JK no sticks please...M drove a tick once...yuck...I hated learning at the airport Park and Fly where I worked. I would TRY it on the BMW's and Volvos that had to be parked. LOL See don;t trust keys to the valets u never know what goes on when you r not there...lol

Stephie Says..... said...

SLEEEKKK!

Norma said...

The valets at your bridal shower stole 2 of my cool keychains!

Stephie Says..... said...

thats so funny how I am hearing this like 18 years later. lol did u ever tell me that before b/c I think I would recall..and wow u have to let that go..lol JK>...no really valet not so good. PSF we would speed up and break abruptly in the really good cars...lol