Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jon and Kate plus 8


Once again another great episode of the Gosselin family. I love that show. Last night they got to see a Phillys game in the lux box with the owners wife who also loves the show. The funny thing is that people are like in awe that they are celebs but John, Kate and the kids are so not like that. They are like we are people end of story. I love how John and Kate are on the "interview" chair. They crack us up. We can tell what they might say next b/c they are so in sink. Gotta watch those cute kids and funny parents raise them as a team. They really are awesome with those kids. Kudos to the Gosselins!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

They amaze me cause Kris plus 3 is at times insane.
God love em, as my grandmother Chickie says "God love ya"

Jennifer said...

that show amazes me too...8....can u say 8 again..that is crazy...how about 1 that gives me heart burn sometimes...what would i do with 7 more..mama mia...

Dawn said...

I love that show! I can't watch it anymore, though, because I cut down our cable. I'll have to wait til the season comes out on DVD.

Anonymous said...

I miss that show...since I don't have cable either now...
Mel