Sunday, October 26, 2008

FALL COOKING


I love ALL cooking not just fall cooking. Baking treats in the fall also is so good. The spicy smells and the fall produce is so awesome. I am getting more and more to like all the seasons. If we live here why not. We are blessed to be able to wake up every morning and be alive so being greatful, thankful and blessed is to honor Our Father daily. It may be getting colder and darker but we still have so much to be thankful for. There is beauty in the colors of the changing leaves and the mums are pretty flowers too. Still LOVE my tulips but mums are good ones too. I love to look out our large bedroom windows at the trees. Every season is a beautiful view. Even in the winter. Enjoy! Happy Fall ya all.........

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i can't even deal with you...praise the lord

Stephie Says..... said...

J
you love me cause of that..hehehehe

Stephie Says..... said...

thanks dawn