Friday, August 03, 2007

Have earinfection....hurts bad...... : (

Now you all know who read my posts I am a content person who has a great and wonderful outlook on everything BUT this very moment I am yucked out right now ...............OUCHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yuck ..........my dripping ear...yes I said dripping...the drops refuse to stay in.....I am taking my z-pack and the drops and felt better this afternoon,swam w/earpulgs in a pool not a lake.... NOW after I took a shower it kills....yuck yuck......This sucks.........MD thinks I may have got it from the lake...once again LAKE < Love lakes but hate how we go and seem to catch things....is it a coincidence? I wish I knew the answer........off to lay on the bed with a towel just in case the ozzong of the drops continues........UGH UGH UGH...................

5 comments:

Karen said...

ow.. Poor Stephie.. They really do hurt.. Now we know why our kids would wake up SCREAMing after the tylenol wore off.. Hope you feel better soon! Rest up and finish that Z-pak!

Anonymous said...

You know funny thing...Thank God neither boy has ever had one....I have besides this time and have always felt so bad when kids get them.....Besides the z pack SHOULD I be taking advil or something...I never tought of that...I am not one to take stuff so thats why it never crossed my mind...???? Any thoughts????

Dawn said...

Stephie, I'm sorry you have an ear infection. I agree with Karen - my kids have had more than their share of ear infections and I know they are so painful. Yes, definitely take some sort of pain relieve along with your z-pak. Hope you feel bette soon.

Drew said...

Stephie...this is a little like closing the barn door after the horse is out...but when I was a kid, I used to get swimmers ear all the time. Ear infection after ear infection. Then we went to a new Dr. who told us to try this trick:
To get H2O out of your ears, put a couple of drops of rubbing alcohol in your ear, hold for like 5 seconds, then tilt your head and dump it out.
I haven't had an ear infection in like 30 years! Hope this helps...feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hey funny u said that .....the gals place we were at suggested that too....we had none so we let it go....She and I got ear infections...how bizzare.....Thanks for the tip ....S