Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Paula, her sister, Sky:her daughter and neice came back...


Paula Cole was a BABW guest again this week. She is at her Massachusetts home for the rest of the year until next spring when her long awaited new album is released. She is a centered, calming person. Has the love and sparkle in her eye for her "Sky", daughter who is a smart lil one that has a personality as big as a bear hug. That girl seems to know what she wants and has tons of positive energy. At one point while waitin for the cousin Sarah to finish with her mom Paula and Sky went to "burn off some energy" as Paula called it. lol Sky pointed out that her grandmas name is Stephanie...she likes that name so she chose it for her very eclectic dressed bear. Her sister was an older version of her and you could so tell they are sisters. She said she was glad to see me and loves when I build bears for Sky. It was a very slow day at the Bear Barn and she got to stay and go about her day at the quiet of the NS Mall. Said they were going to catch a bite at Au Bon Pain, the only FC place that I now frequent b/c of the more natural healthy choices. Like the only place that has anything remotely non fast food type. She is far from a presumptuous star type, I swear I get more snobs that are nobodys there. She has this natural vibe and carin sparkle in her eye. I really like when they come in and have a bearific time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering what the Paula Cole connection was. That sounds like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

That's so great to hear. I really enjoyed her music back in the day; glad to know that she's releasing more. I'm glad you had fun :-)

Paige