Sunday, November 22, 2009

11-22


11/22 the day that God sent you.......
today is the day you were born back in '67....your little soul came down from Heaven.
I am so greatful for your birth because 22 years later we would meet and have our lives entwine. Our luv would be so devine.
I am blessed every day with the way......the way you luv me, the way you luv others, the way you give of your all when you do things, the way you are so loyal, the way you make my world a better place with unconditional luv and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday doesn't begin to say just how much I am greatful for this day!
Happy 42nd birthday to my one and only tru love.....I look at you and still see that young 22 year old that melted my heart the first time you touched my arm, and put on that Raftery charm. xoxoxoxo I luv you more today than yesterday but not as much as tommorow.

Happy Birthday Michael xoxoxoxo

0 comments: