Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was honered....


Yesterday I got to see a beautiful friend try on her wedding dress and was taken back with tears welling up in my eyes. Pam, I am so greatful to have shared that with you. I am excited to hear about all the planning and events that will happen. You amaze me with your attention to detail while always staying on budget and finding ways to put personal touches. I envy you that you are so very good at that. Eighteen years ago when planning my wedding I had one lady from the function place say A B C D E F and it was just what it was. SO to see you plan, make things unique and love fulled it is so touching. I am so excited for you and Scott to make a life long commitment to eachother. You are so sweet together and your tru luv reminds me and Michael of us way back when, and still now but in a differnt way. Any time you need you chat away and let out all you need. AND THE GYM IS CALLING US! I looked for you last night, you must of been hiding...LOL LOL JK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was there.. you missed me?? lol. Yea right. We picked Tuxes last night so i was in woburn with scottie pickin and choosin. Thank you so much for coming with me. It was lots of fun and i got some great pictures to show my mom. I dont mind the bottom as much in the pictures. thanks again for coming! your blog almost made me cry! haha that was very sweet of you. See you friday.

Stephie Says..... said...

PHEW I am soooo glad u don't mind the bottom b/c the entire dress was georgous.....yeah I spell real bad. lol