Friday, March 06, 2009

Hockey Tryouts!


We were at the rink for 2.5 hours yesterday. I brought Ryan home b/c he has no desire to be a rink rat...lol I walked a bit untill it got colder then brought my walk inside BJ's across the street from the rink. I powerwalked BJ's ...lol This BJs is so not crowded like the Danvers one. The one in Bradford never has more than 4 people shopping at the same time???Go figure...so I took a cart got my 5 items and then did th estore 4 x's...I had this one employee looking at me every time I came by his setup..lol I looked like I was on a mission like when I shp for the Food Pantry but just wanted to keep my heart rate up. I help my tummy in the entire time to make it more of a cal burn..lol I then got to the rink with some time to chat. A lot of people have not seen me only the ones from our team. This was an entire divison tryout and many we have been on teams int he past ect. So I was chating with this dad who he and I have always been great friends with our quest for health. He dropped 45 lbs this past year and is walking al the time too. Back in 2001 we both dropped lbs then and fell off the bandwagon but now have vowed to STAY here for life. So people walking in say hello to Bryan and then I smile my BIG Stephie smile and get lil half ass smiles like at the concert like ok being polite who are u? Then with a hugh OHHHHHHHH from that person they realize it is me. It happend 5 times. It was quite funny. Bryan was like now thats good. I was like WTH I really do still look like me. I had one gal I used to work with have an entire conversation with Bryan and then I said so hwos work u miss me and she was like OHHHHH my ...lol I was like ok...I said hello to her son Harry and called him by name so who was I that I would call her son by name he is a little guy and I would be like how does that person know my sons name and talking with him. So mo she did not "get it" until I said how is work. OK....So it just makes me laugh b/c I really do look like Stephie from before only less lbs. But too funny. Bryan agreed it to be ironic that some people were like OHHH and some really just knew it was me. too weird. Like myself Bryan admited to not having any need for tv these days despite the fact that we used to live our life around whats on tonight and whats for dinner snack time. I love that he got his larger brother on the bandwagon too. I got some friends to go my way and we are both excited to be in this place. Happy Health to you...xoxoxoxo Luv from ur friend Stephie....same Stephie only smaller...xoxooxo <3 lol

0 comments: