Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Here comes another concert!


Once again Masconomet Chorus kids (aka mandatory music class) (Ryan was student of the month back in Jan, despite the fact he says he puts no effort, I guess good behavior got it) will be having a concert tonight. OH BOY....oh joy. Black pants ironed and white collared shirt crisp and ready to wear. Ryan said they will be on the stage for about 7 mins. but the concert lasts an hour. He got to watch the vid in class of his brother when he was in 7th grade. What a treat.

1 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

I must say it was a quicky....
Funny how I saw hello to people I have not seen since his 6th grade moving on dinner last May and like 3 people dissed me as if thye did not knwo me. LOL Julie, Cassie mother was like they really did not know it was you. OH OK! lol this one mother, she and I sat together at a b-day party this summer at a pool in the yard of my neighbor and chated till the cows came home and we sat near eachother last night and I said with a great big smile...Hi how are you. She looked at me with a confused look and said fine and looked away as if I were a freak....oh well....too funny. Another Choural Concert in May yippie