Thursday, April 03, 2008

A holla to my Boy Boy......



This here is a pic of my boy boy JF.(one of the original water)....What a handsome guy he is. He and Michael just celebrated their 40th in '07. Last Thursday we got together and had dinner at the CCF....U all know that place...My favorite! Cheeesecake Factory. The "water" was together while the "dads" and the "kids" ate at the food court. LOL Very funny that they were there longer than we were at the CCF and had dessert. We had lots of laughs and our server was a blast. My two SILs were there also. We recalled past events and spoke of old times, always fun and smiles when we r w/ JF. He is one to remember dates like I remember people. I could not be that good with #'s. Boy Boy stops by BAB to say hello on his way to the FC when he is on the day shift. He puts a smile on my face b/c he is such a cutie. I can't say enough about this kind hearted person. He gets an A+ in my book......Luv ya Boy Boy...xoxooxxo UR Girl GIRL....lol lol HEHHEHEH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay - let's get this clear. HOLA is spelled HOLA! He is not just your Boy - he is mine too!! Come on Steph, I have shown him a lot more than you... -V

and what is the deal with this site today - I have tried to post 2 times before this and they have not gone thru?...

Anonymous said...

NOOOO Like HOLLAAAHHH.....a hollah out to someone...He has always been my BOY BOY AND I HIS GIRL GIRL>..lol despite ur exibition styling..lol Stephie

Anonymous said...

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL HOLA!