Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hello...who's this?



So funny, this morning at the bear barn, my bright and early truck morning the phone rings. Whats so funny? Ok it is REALLY early when I am there unpacking ect and wish to chat with another person, sometimes...lol So the phone rings and b/c it is soooo early it may be M or the kids, chances are no...but Hello blah blah....silence but chatter in the backround; a really cute voice...hi...hi. hi Hello who's this? no answer some lil 2 year old babble. Can you get your mommy. Mommy comes on. Hello! Hi I think ur baby called BABW, oHHHHHHHHH Yeah thats Daves son, hold on ...DAVE!
HUH?
Dave comes to the phone.....(Dave, the big dm of my store) Hello!
Hi, how are you?
fine.....
oh....
is the Dave F?
yeah is this Stephanie.....
Yes .....?????
Oh did you need something?
no........!!!!!!!!!!!
u called here!
OH HHHHHHH NOOOOOO my son is messing around with the phone, my wife must be confused that u called and he picked up...hahahha hehheheheh so funny.
Yeah ...that is funny....???? Have a good day.....
WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few hours later when the real world is awake......
Hello thanks for calling blah blah....Hi Stephanie...yeah real sorry about this morning. ...No not a problem I was up no problem on this end..just funny...Yeah my son got a hold of the phone and by chance got u....lol we were confused and half asleep..lol heheh ahhhaaa.

WEIRD>....lol
It was funny. I did state to DM DAVE that it was nice to talk to anyone at that time of the morn lol lol even if it was a two year old playing with his dads cell ...LOL

Hey if any of u r eva up 530 am on Thurs call me at work...lol I WILL BE AKWAKE AND READY TO CHAT>....lol

9 comments:

Norma said...

I can't stand toddlers.

Anonymous said...

NORMA.........

Norma said...

Seriously, they repulse me. Anything between six months and four years old needs to stay far, far away from me.

Anonymous said...

OK don't hold back say how you REALLY feel...lol

Norma said...

Do I ever hold back? : )

Anonymous said...

don't worry Steph, baby #2 is coming soon and I am sure that I will up at that hour to give you a call.
:) - V

PamelaAnne said...

lol norma is funny!

dave told me about this today. so funny! i cant believe he even pressed "0" to get to you! LOL. lil smarty he is... guess he doesnt take after his dad! LOL JUST KIDDING!

Anonymous said...

yes feel free to call..lol
Pam I tought that too that how did the lil guy press 0 to get me...lol
That should be in the Bear News Letter next mnth...lol Stephie

Dawn said...

I think that story is hilarious! I can't wait to have a toddler again, they are so cute!!