Saturday, March 29, 2008

Heaving ALL NIGHT LONGGGGG!

I may have got about 4 hours sleep last night due to my poor older son having a heave fest all night. I know sounds gross but how else to put it? LOL I felt just aweful for the kid. He may be all big and stuff but no matter what age you are when you are sick you are like a little kid again. Thank God my kids have never been really sick. I can say growing up they never got sick over and over like some kids. I can say both have had maybe 2 bouts of something and the average cold. They are both the type to suck it up. Stephen more so. I really can’t say they go on and on like some grown ups when sick. They SUCK IT UP! Last night I dont know how he did not want to just break down and cry. I was on the verge for him. I worried was it food poison? It couldn’t be b/c we all ate the same thing. The entire time I used Purell for the hands, Lysol for the jerms, Soft Scrub with anit bact AND Mr. Clean. That bathroom is cleaner than when we used it the first time after it was done...lol HE is drained. I am drained but I think as always when drained I go more. Every window is open right now I am airing out the house. The laundry has been going non-stop for about two hours now. Funny at 1:30 am I sent Michael to Stephens bed so S can be near our bathroom (can’t mess up the hall one lol ) and it was easier for me to ck in and hold his head at that point.Our family NEVER played musical beds. I was lucky to always have kids that stayed in their beds no up and down switching beds ect. I WOULD NOT have been able to deal with that. So I think last night for the first time in 15 years maybe the second we played the musical bed game. At the point when M was going to S’s bed he decided to go to Rys b/c he did not want to catch any germs that may be on the sheets. GOOD THINKING! Good thing we all have beds that can sleep more than one......So off to re-disinfect the bathroom AND sheets and conforter in the washer! I have been dousing myself to not catch anything...Better NOT!

3 comments:

Norma said...

i am sure stephen would love to know that his mom told the whole world about his stomach bug...

Dawn said...

I hope everyone is feeling fine now. Poor guy!

Anonymous said...

Feelin better...ate a half of loaf of Wonder Bread this morn...I never get white bread but it was the only thing he could keep down...S