Thursday, September 20, 2012

THIS IS SO PRETTY

I have no motivation to take out the fall stuff. UGH! I want to keep all my PINK and springy stuff out yet know that it is time to rotate and make the stuff look more seasonable. I am sure I will be doing just that at some point today b/c I only do the changes when my love is not around. LOL It is easier that way. OCD GO GO ORGANIZER would be close by and "cleaning" up what I "got myself into" LOL LOL Once I do put out the fall stuff I do love the colors ect. and being Thanksgiving Dinner hosts I like the house to look the look every year. :D I just reallllly wish the days did not get dark so quick and the cold wasn't so WELL COLD! I would still season decorate if we lived on the Hawaiian Island of Maui :D Today seems to be a jacket kind of morn. I made the mistake yesterday of not taking one and while walking I was chilled. The baby on the other hand had blanket and sweater and her appendages were covered :D :D :D :D {HI B AND NIKI! lol} So go enjoy the fall day....that's what everyone seems to say. Well if the sun is shinin then I will be A O K!!!!!!

0 comments: