Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Clothes

Funny how I had to pull out a fleece this morn. UGH it was chilly...like 45* chilly. Now I am wearing my ever most famous fuzzy bed pants and long sleeve shirt...furry slippers and all. LIKE WINTER. OH MY chill in da air. It still smells like the laundry. I keep smelling it and saying wow after all year it still smells like it was just laundered. YAY! At one point I was using the Earth Friendly detergent and I went back to Gain. I LOVE GAIN! I tried to be all "green" and earthy BUT I am sorry I just needed my GAIN back. Love the Snuggle dryer sheet and fabreeze spray too. I am a scent gal. It seems like "the shows" are back on primetime TV this week. I am not much of a "my program" watcher...well except Biggest Loser NOW THAT IS MY SHOW! I also like 2 Broke Girls and Mike and Molly...that is about the amount of the shows I watch. As for RHONJ yup guilty pleasure...in the backround I have Dancing Wit the Starts on, eh can take it or leave it. So off to do some hand weights to PUMP IT UP! LOL Arnie!!!! I'LL BE BACK .....maybe not tomorrow maybe not the next day BUT I WILL BE BACK! Good Night xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: