Friday, August 07, 2009

music and the bike


Yesterday at the gym after walking with Paula I did 5 miles on the bike! Before I never had th enotion that music makes u "kick it up" but hell yeah it does! I went the 5 miles in about 3 mins less than I do without the music. Every time the refrain came on and it was a kicker of a song I blasted. At Heart and Wellness they always wanted us to do "bump ups" to trick the body. Well bump ups were all over that yesterday. Down 1.5 lbs from the other day. I am being naughty and weighin in everyday since the 3 day. I was good an dlistened to H & W and only would weigh in once every other week. Well I have broken that rule..GASP! Stephie a rule breaker LOL
I was up a lb but I am sure b/c of the gosh aweful periods that I still have to have UGH, why can't we turn off a switch when we are done with the need of that? So I did not get frustrated I know weight goes up and down with weather and fluid. But is was really nice to see the 1.5 lbs loss. I vow to stop going on the scale when we leave for The Hamptons on Thurday morn. Unless I pack the scale...LOL LOL ....That would be funny. So the reason for the post!!!! I did see the kick up of music while pushin the legs to the limit yesterday...I did weights after and a long stretch at the gym ..picked Stephen up from work then while watching Big Brother and txting about it while watching I could not sit still on the sofa so I was doing ab work while it was on......It is good in a way to not sit still RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS!

0 comments: