Saturday, July 18, 2009

Upcoming walks, need a bucket o cash!






9-12 9-26 10-4 10-18
These are the next four walks I will be apart of coming this fall. The one for Nana T and the others who suffer from Alzheimer's really touched my heart when I saw the ad. The Light the Night walk one has been done by Michael, myself and the boys in the past at Lake Q in Wakefield. Also the Strides Walk in the past too. Last year I could not do the walk but the 2 gals from my church came by to see me and took a swish balloon to me with flowers when then were on their way to the walk. That was so sweet. I was sad that I could not do it since we have all done that walk together the past 5 years. Well this year I am there.As for the walk for obesity, A gal and I from the Health and Wellness program tried to organize a Salem Ma walk for NSMC but this year it will not happen, too much red tape, I will do it in Lowell. If only a nice leprechaun at the end of the rainbow could leave me a bucket o cash to have lots o money to donate. lol lol Off to dream land to dream about walkin'n that lil guy with a bucket o cash lol lol , have a great night...xoxoxo Stephie
====================================================================================
Funny I wake up this morn have a big glass of water and go to the computer AND what to my delight do I see coming through the slider is a rainbow on my keyboard....on to the cabnits....ok so lil man where is the bucket o cash? it was sooo pretty minus the bucket

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, that is awesome that you saw a rainbow, that is a sign, honey!
Just so proud of you for all the walking for good causes you are doing. I would love to walk with you. Let's talk walks over Sol Bean soon!!!
I will be praying you a safe big 60 mile this weekend, go get em honey!You are gona rock this walk out!!!!!!!!