Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time for the 4!


Celebratin the loves b-day this weekend....Raf's ova last night and then since Stephen slept ovah we went to breakfast for Michael's B-day! Love having the 4 of us together. For ya b-day here at the River St Raf house you get to pick what place ya want to go to for your b-day meal. Well M loves loves loves the Outback and I am very surprised he picked a b-day breakfast meal instead. He loves Fredies in Middleton for breakfast so off we went. Stephen was happy b/c quote unquote that place is "da shit" yup that's right folks I let the kid use fowl words. LOL Da shit being good A+...yup once again one would think it would be crappy but no da shit means good. OK well alrighty then! So many local faces there good thing I am with the other 3 who look similar to what they always looked like b/c I give my great BOG Stephie Smile :D and I sear peeps just don't know me. They then look at who I am with and hten get IT! lol Oh Well I don't take offence b/c hey I do look different. The food was great as a matter of fact da shit to be exact lol JK! also got to walk a lil then get the paper to read and send S on his way. He has 3 hockey games this week and needs he car for them. He is also off to a WIT hockey game this afternoon. I picked him up some of the above pic. I do not endorse or really approve of it but he said they really help him keep his energy up playin. He said he is older now! LMAO! oh ok...."I will be fine Ma" as he puts it. So he has 4 of these things and hey .....it is mega vit B but I do not liek the Turaine stuff in it. BLECK! so anyway .....this was a happy mama who had the 4 of us together. He is on his way back to WIT. We will get to have him Wed to Sun eve YAY! off to get food for Thanksgiving Day meal and some baking items too! Happy Beautiful Sunday to you! Enjoy this nice weather! xo

0 comments: