Monday, August 29, 2011

as college drop off comes closer




It is coming with in the next 24-48 hours....the storm moved back the move in times and dates so we will be e-mailed soon of the exact time. As we shop and eat our last few meals together I can see the boys being so silly more and more...I can tell S will miss R just by the things they are doin together. I came across this pic of Stephen and Justin,,,,the oldest grandchild and the youngest. I so can recall S at his age I swear it was just last year...but nope 18 years FLEW by in a blink....I still feel 27 sometimes and have to keep tellin myself I am 40 and he is 18 and Ry is 16....I don't have lil ones still. but to a mama you always do. I cried a good cry this morn and I had not planned on it but I came across an essay S wrote for one if his entry essays for Wentworth app. I never really saw the app essays and it was in paper work I was goin through to see what we needed to keep and what we didn't///No I WAS NOT BEING NOSY! JUST OCD clean it out...lol and it was about....his mama and how he looks up to her in many ways and see how much she fights and cares for many causes. Needless to say what he wrote made me melt, made me happy, made me cry, made me have a trove of emotions that the past 18 years were to me the BEST JOB I COULD OF EVER HAD EVER! BEING A MAMA! I cherish the 3 years well 2 when you think of it till Ry turns to "adult" age. After walking into his room and seeing all his belongings being ready to ship off to a new place he will live and lay his head at night I had to just take a deep sigh, cry and know he IS my baby no matter what age he is and no matter where he will be living. So to the mamas who have many more years to have their babies with them night after night...cherish every single minute....it flies by and it will be 18 years later and you will say...WHERE DID THE TIME GO! Love and blessings to all your babies out there. xoxoxo <3 Sunshine Stephie!

0 comments: