Thursday, August 26, 2010

28 mnths later



Here r the dates....4/30/08 start eating better and making a change.....9/30/08 tons of changes and a liquid diet of many weeks and a non meat eater! starting weight 340lbs...yup folks that is not a misprint!!!! weight loss of 180+lbs.....and still dropping for the most part.but am happy to stable at this weight and not drop more...a size 8 is fine with me...hey I even have some size 6 clothes...yup long way from a 26 plus size.The program director and nutritionist both said I do not look my weight of 155 I look about 130 or so, that is a good thing....I am very tone and they are so pleased that my skin is not an issue. Most skin can be with a huge weight loss. My psyc eval was that of another persons I was also told! YAY!!!!! I am overjoyed with them and myself, she said I give them too much credit b/c I always say how awesome that program is and she says it was what I did with what they gave me that counts! YAY ME YAY NSMC HEART AND WELLNESS! luv those peeps!!!!! xoxoxox Healthy is as healthy does!!!

0 comments: