Friday, October 26, 2007

Stephies Sweets

Heres one for Normie....First...on the STEPHIES part is there an apostrophe?
Second it is soooooooo cold all of a sudden......
3rd I ma taking an arm rest from mixing and mixing my 4 batches of fudge.
I AM MAKING IT TO SELL~
I spoke with the man from the hockey rink that has a food ct there and on Tuesday I am bringing my handywork for him to sample and then sell......I have 3 kinds at this point ....reg milk choco then one with almounds and Smores......mini mash mellows w/ crushed golden grams
I may do the Mint/choc one with crushed mint oreos....so maybe just maybe I will HAVE to make more an dmore and make some cash from this hobby I LOVE to do.....
I was hot as blazes then sat down to type and got really cold....BURRR I guess I will go back to fudge making...I am still gonna be making som eon Sunday unrealted reasons....lol
Have a great day.............STAY WARM AND SMELL THE CHOCOLATE! lol

also I said yes to the offer at the bear barn to be promoted to p/t mgr......lots to do here I just hope my head does not spin and do 180's or 360's......lol

2 comments:

Drew said...

Wow...so cool. And I bet your house smells delicious!

Anonymous said...

Ryan came home from a friends house after school and said "she is at it again" lol when he was at the door he knew it was fudge making time ...lol He asked if it could be eaten or was it for others.....I guess I could spear a piece or two....Don't eat all my profits kid...LOL LOL